we deliver training at a place of your choice or virtually.
Our facilitators will run courses at a venue of your choice, at your premises or offsite.
A face-to-face program has many benefits such as:
- easy to interact, discuss and involve everyone
- some people prefer the in-person contact
- no technology barriers
- participants’ full focus and dedication to the workshop.
virtual (remote) training
Our facilitators are pros when it comes to running online workshops. They will make sure the whole group is involved and will encourage interaction and lively discussion.
Your staff will just need a device and a stable internet connection, and we will do the rest.
Benefits of virtual training include:
- train your staff together, no matter their location
- save on time and travel costs for participants
- save on possible facilitator travel costs
- flexibility to deliver training in multiple short sessions
- connect and boost collaboration between people in different locations at a fraction of the cost of in-person training.
Emotional intelligence (EI or EQ) - the capability of individuals to recognise and manage their emotions and those of others.
Being aware of the concept of EQ and then developing it is essential for employees, regardless of their role. High EQ is no longer an add-on but a ‘must-have.’